Thursday, August 8, 2013

I apologize... Now eat your vitamins!!!

First off, I'd like to apologize to everyone as I had a pretty busy day at work yesterday and was so exhausted when I got home. I was not able to get online to do my Wednesday blog. But I'm back today! :o)

So, today, after working out at the gym, I kind subliminal changed my usual routine when getting ready for work. For some unknown reason, I decided to brush my teeth after taking my shower, before eating breakfast and most importantly before taking my vitamins! That was an un-godly mistake!!!

Let me explain...

I have been taking a chew-able men's one-a-day vitamin for about 5 years now. Recently, under a doctor suggestion, B12 and vitamin D supplements. This has been my routine everyday for the past year or so.

So today, I brushed my teeth, then with out thinking about it, popped in my 2 vitamins...

To say the least... it was the most god-awful taste I have ever experienced in my life!!!!

Now all of us have brushed, then tried to drink some orange juice afterwords. We all should know how bad that tastes... but with vitamins... its about 1000x worse!!! DONT TRY IT!!! JUST TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!!!

So whats the moral of today's Blog??? Take your vitamins and most importantly... BRUSH YO TEEF!!!!!

After all, you dont want to end up like this guy:



No comments:

Post a Comment